Monday, November 22, 2010

Gorgeous Garden


I woke up bright and early on Saturday morning. It was a gorgeous sunny day, and just perfect for gardening. I had drawn up a plan of exactly how I wanted to landscape my garden, and by the time I got to the nursery I knew exactly what I needed.


I wandered around, between the Azalias, the Impatiens and the Fuschias, choosing the brightest, most beautiful looking plants. Next, I carefully selected herbs, all the while scrolling through the recipe index in my head…Oh the delight of cooking with my own fresh herbs!

With my car in full bloom, I headed home to begin the planting. In the scorching sunshine, my mom, Isaac and me, dug, planted and watered…

Finally, from a dull courtyard, the most beautiful garden emerged!

I am thrilled with the results of an afternoon of hard work, and look forward to loads more time spent in my garden, whether alone or in the company of family and friends.

I promise to post photos soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment