Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Pursuing Awesomeness

Hello Friends,


A bit of exciting news... as of Friday, I resigned from my job.

Now, I know most people will find this more scary than exciting; however, surprisingly enough, I am taking the exciting route. I am currently on the hunt for a new exciting position, one where I feel eager to be going to work every day. I truly believe that it is so important to be happy in your job, especially when you consider the amount of time you spend at work.

So wish me luck as search for the most awesome position...as I fight through the general anxieties of interviews.

xxx

2 comments:

  1. good luck peanut!! how exciting starting a new adventure...!!taryn :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOh I just stumbled upon this now, how exciting! Good luck my love!xxx

    ReplyDelete