Thursday, January 22, 2015

Plett in Pictures 2014

I have resolved to take more photos this year. I used to take my camera with me everywhere, and I can’t quite tell you at what point that stopped, but I know I often regret not taking pictures of both the menial and the more memorable moments in life.

The last little bit of our holiday was spent with my family down in Plettenberg Bay.
Looking back at how few pictures I took – especially of family – I am quite disappointed…especially looking back at past posts (here, here, here).

It was, as always, an amazing holiday.
It is so special being with the people I love so much in such a gorgeous place.

“The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears or the sea.”- Isak Dinesen

2014 was a tough year, and our time by the sea was most definitely very healing, and thankfully free from tears.


















































It's crazy to think that I have already been back at work for almost three weeks.
xxx





No comments:

Post a Comment